PSB Fitness is a company that specializes in sports performance, injury prevention “prehab,” and our specialized “linking” programs (returning to sports after injury). We provide training for young athletes and adults at all levels. It is important that our young athletes get the specialized training they deserve so they don’t injure themselves. Are you ready to take your fitness to the next level? PSB Fitness prides itself on training our nations “Tactical” athletes. If you are a Military Unit, Police Precinct, or Fire Station Please see our section on providing group training/consulting/education to Military/Law Enforcement/Fire & Rescue.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Initial Post

I thought that I would start this blog as an addition to my new business and website www.psbfitness.com. I would like this to become an open forum for training. My background and interests lie in both sports performance, as well as, military/law enforcement/fire/rescue. I will post some interesting workouts for people of all different calibers of fitness. I would love to hear your comments or will try to answer any of your questions regarding fitness and nutrition.

No comments: